With Acupuncture, most of us usually imagine metal needles being inserted into the body. The purpose is to help cure often vague symptoms on an energetic way. At first sight, it seems like battling pain with pain. As long as we take only the physical body into account, the active mechanism of acupuncture is mysterious indeed. This is a method that is active on the energetic level. From the acupuncture point of view, illness symptoms are regarded as imbalances in the life forces (prana/chi) that flows throughout the meridians, which are energetic arteries. The process of healing comes down to finding the right balance in the energetic flows in the meridians.
- Dutch Professional Association for Acupuncturists: acupunctuur.nl
- Flemish Professional Association for Acupuncturists: http://www.eufom.com/acupunctuur.php
- Dutch Acupuncturist Doctor’s Association: acupunctuur.com
- Dutch Patients‘ Association for Acupuncture (NVPA): npva.nl
- Zhong, Dutch Association for Traditional Chinese Medicine: zhong.nl
Do you want to read more? Heelheid. Lexicon voor positieve gezondheid.
At last we have a lexicon that includes most allophatic and complementary healing methods in one volume. This also includes many psychological-oriented methods and spiritual insights. The book presents an integral view on all these healing methods, on four levels: physical, energetically, mentally, and spiritually. This is a new positive and integral way of considering and manifesting total health!
This lexicon is targeted towards all who seek healing, including practitioners and their clients. The book is written and published in Dutch. An English language version may become available if there is sufficient demand for it.